The fish probably got badly shocked when you threw her into a tupperware with tap water :/ TAP WATER contains CHLORINE that burns the fish. You soon after put her into a bath tub, bath tubs have traces of soaps and harsh cleaning chemicals which will burn the fish worse than the chlorine will. (Hence most people keep all their tank buckets separate from everything else to avoid contact with chemicals). So don't ever do this again, if possible, you should never take your fish out of her tank, especially if she's showing symptoms of discomfort or illness.
Next, your oranda has white spots on the head, this means that the headgrowth is growing, there is NO ICH nowhere to be found, and overtreating the fish, which I noticed you already did once before, is doing far more harm than good :/
Now, take it easy, put the oranda back in the tank, and buy water conditioner, that's the first thing you need to do. By now she may basically be destroyed by the chlorine if you have never used a water treatment before. Water conditioners remove all the harmful chemicals from tap water, and help the fish stay healthy. Without this, their internal organs will be broken down by the chlorine and harmful metals.
How big is your tank and for how long did you have it set up? Are you changing the water? How much, how often?
That's the next thing, you need to provide a 20 gallon (80 liters) tank. 20 gallons may sound like a lot, but an oranda may end up being 12 inches long if it's cared for properly
The tank also needs to be cycled, Cycling is the process where ammonia is being neutralized by beneficial bacteria called nitrobacter
. Ammonia is another menace for goldfish, in small concentrations it can be lethal, and that's why cycling is so important. You need to buy a water test kit for pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, like Goldiegirl said. Otherwise, everything's covered. I do hope your fish will make it