Okay so Mr. Bubbles is perfectly healthy! yayy! Now Goldy my smaller Oranda, which i'm beginning to think is a mix of oranda with some other type of goldfish has a weird looking eye.
I just noticed this today. Goldy is orange and white. I have no idea what this is. The water is at its normal levels. I dunno maybe he's fine and I'm just hallucinating but just in case....
Here's the info
1. How big is your tank: 30 gal
2. For how long has the tank been set up: for over 2 years
3. How many fish: 9 fishes
4. What kind of fish: 2 oranda goldfish 5 neontetras 2 plecos
5. What are the water parameters: Ammonia.........0 ppm
6. How often do you perform water changes: every week
7. How big are your waterchanges: 25 - 50%
8. What kind of waterconditioner are you using: API Stress coat water conditioner
12. How is the normal behaviour of your fish: they're swimming around
13. How do the other fish behave: super peaceful
15. Do you have a filter on your tank, what kind, how big (gallons per hour). I have an Aquaclear power filter Model 50 Maximum Output: 200gph Full Flow Control: 66gph
16. Do you provide extra aeration with an air pump and air stone/diffuser of some kind.
I have a tetra air pump connected to a 12" inch stone