Bubba died a couple of days ago. I don't know if it was ich. (The only decent pic of him is included, and it shows the dorsal area to his peduncle.) There are no white spots on my two remaining goldfish. So, for now, that is not an issue. I did get my Freshwater Master Test Kit yesterday. My results were/are:
PH 8.4 8.2
Am 0 0
nitrite 0 0
nitrate 20 0
It was a 50% water change, and I boiled my driftwood to extract some tannin. I also added Seachem's Prime water conditioner.
My two remaining buddies, Spenser and Hawk look all right, but I think a 50% water change is potentially tough on goldfish in my situation. For me, too many ways to screw up. But I think I've done good, and I am content at this point.